VE 2016 is now available to download from the download centre on our website.
All users should download and run the ve2016-000setup.exe (1367MB) installer. This will install VE 2016 and update IES VE Standard Data and Weather Files.
New features summary
• NEW! ApacheHVAC ISM - Integrated System Management interface is a brand new approach that simplifies the way you can access detailed HVAC system modelling, making the use of ApacheHVAC clearer, simpler, and more efficient and still with access to all the detail you’ll ever need
• ModelViewer Scenes – Create views for visualising and communicating your model; select your preferred view styles, camera positions, sun position, and textures then save them for use over and over again
• ModelIT Select & Assign – Select openings based on their properties, allow the tool to find all openings that are similar, change the common properties all in one go – it’s that simple
• Interoperability – include the impacts of the local environment, buildings, roads, and topography in your sustainable models via enhanced Open Street Map features and find more data now we’ve added ShapeFile and gml import
Additional Features Include
• Easy to find all your reports as they’re now stored in one place: Content Manager
• Report history is maintained and all versions are stored, so it’s easy to see how your design has progressed
• Reports categorised by type (Compliance / Loads, LEED etc) so that they can be easily found
Grouping Schemes Library
• Import and export grouping schemes from other projects
• Never create Room Groups again(!) by sharing Grouping Schemes between models
• Create Room Groups faster directly in TabEdit
• Speed up assigning templates (Thermal / MacroFlo etc.) directly from TabEdit
• Calendars can now include leap days
• Operational data for real buildings can be assessed properly when doing post occupant assessment, monitoring & verification etc.
Improvements & fixes: See the Release Notes for details.
Sign up for our free live webinar series.
Register your interest in attending a free live update session which will be held in the coming weeks. The sessions will cover the features and enhancements from VE 2016. Register your interest here
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest